Queen Anne Street Medical Centre (QASMC) is an acute private hospital that provides day surgery, diagnostic testing, chemotherapy, clinical trials, laboratory and pharmacy services. Classed as an acute hospital, it delivers varied disciplines.
We are currently looking for a Scrub Practitioner who will be involved in assisting with scrub duties in Theatre, ensuring the safety, wellbeing and dignity of patients during pre-operative stages of care at all times.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the theatre is in a state of readiness prior to lists beginning.
- All items required for the cases are at hand and available on request.
- Prepared to work in recovery for continuity of patient care.
- Must be well organised motivated and work well within a team, supporting each other as necessary.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the theatre list as and when required.
- Working with the deputy theatre manager to ensure that the theatre stock is kept at optimum levels.
- Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be Registered Nurse with at least 2 years’ relevant experience or an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with scrub experience. You will have excellent communication and team working skills
- 25 Days Holiday per annum, plus UK Public Holidays
- Day Off for Your Birthday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
Licence: Registered Nurse (RGN/ODP) (Required)
- Location – 18 – 22 Queen Anne Street, London, W1G 8HU
- Hours – Full time
- Salary – £32,000 – £36,000