The entire infrastructure at QASMC is constructed with the comfort of our patients in mind.
High-quality hospital treatment in Central London
Excellent standards of patient care, the expertise and compassion of our staff, together with our constant investment in the latest and best equipment enable us to have an uncompromising commitment to our patients’ safety and comfort.
Queen Anne Street Medical Centre is situated in the heart of London’s medical district, only a stones throw from Harley Street.
Our clinic in located inside the iconic Fitzrovia Hospital. Our facilities are bright, spacious, modern and extremely well equipped. We are not simply a medical centre, we offer an extensive range of surgical procedures at state-of-the art operating theatres in and around Harley Street Medical Area. We have both an in-house laboratory and pharmacy and also house a clinical trials unit which specialises in respiratory studies.
Queen Anne Street Medical Centre
We are proud to offer state-of-the-art facilities and equipment at our hospital.
- Day-case theatre facilities around Harley Street Medical Area
- State-of-the-art surgical theatre at Harley Street Medical Area
- Equipped for both local and general anesthesia
- Full range of Endoscopy equipment
- Laser therapy equipment
- Spacious and comfortable recovery areas
- Dedicated theatre manager
At QASMC we have the latest in cardiovascular equipment.
- Exercise ECG
- VO2 Max
- Full lung function testing
- Specialist respiratory laboratory
- Cardiac & Pulmonary laboratories
- Cardiac & Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Calcium Score for Coronary Disease
- CT Angiography
QASMC Reception area
A bright and welcoming reception area for patients.
- Secretarial and administrative support
- Resuscitation and nurse call throughout building
- Conference room & flexible office space
- Attractive and comfortable reception area, open until 7pm
Our spectacular building has spacious, furnished, CQC compliant consulting and treatment rooms.
- Spacious, bright and comfortable consulting rooms.
- CQC compliant
Dedicated clinical trials facility
Our Clinical Research Facility (CRF) is a purpose-built facility to support clinical trials.
- Pre-clinical research and Phase I-III clinical trials
- Biomarker and proof of concept studies in patients and volunteers
- Asthma, allergy, COPD, urology, sexual health, cardiac and gastroenterology clinical trials
- Specialist medical and nursing staff
- Overnight stay facilities
- RCT Respiratory Clinical Trials / Heart Lung Centre
Convenient facilities in the building
Helpful facilities to improve your workplace.
Other building amenities
- Eight person lift
- Comfort cooling
- 100 gigab it high speed computer network, T1 internet access
- Plug-and-play network and computer services
- Available IT support
- Advanced telephony system including video-conference capabilities
- Category 2 lighting
- Fitted kitchen and kitchenettes
- Male and Female WC's on each floor
- Full disabled access to all floors
- Disabled WC
- Changing rooms including shower facilities for staff and patients
- Maintenance and cleaning services