Queen Anne Street Medical Centre (QASMC) is an acute private hospital with a clinical trials unit that specialises in asthma, allergy and COPD. The hospital also provides out patient services for private patients in the respiratory area. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing management accounts, producing VAT returns and also will be dealing with all general financial and administrative duties including the recording of financial transactions, payment of creditors and issuing of recharges etc.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the Hospital Manager in departmental profit & loss
- To attend budget meetings with the Hospital Manager & departmental managers to provide technical expertise.
- Petty Cash reconciliation (QASMC)
- To support Hospital Manager with budget setting from time to time
- To support Hospital Manager with periodic cost review
- Provide support to inventory management of operating theatres.
- Ordering consumables for operating theatre.
- Setup a central database for order management.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in SAGE Accounts is required
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills, possess good analytical skills and have the ability to work to conflicting deadlines
- AAT qualified.
- 25 Days Holiday per Annum, plus UK Public Holidays
- Day Off for Your Birthday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Location – 13-14 Fitzroy Square, London W1T 6AH
- Hours – Full time
- Salary – TBA