Applications are invited for a Clinical Research Nurse to join us in the Clinical Trials Unit within the Queen Anne Street Medical Centre.
Our vibrant research team brings both expertise and an interactive approach in the early development of new medicines for respiratory disease at our central London private hospital.
We are looking for a registered nurse with excellent clinical skills to join our dedicated and enthusiastic clinical team. This would be a superb opportunity for the right candidate to expand their skills and develop their career within a clinical research setting.
The role will involve playing a key role in the clinical research team carrying out all aspects of the clinical research studies within the department. The role will involve:
- Carrying out Phase I-III clinical trials according to protocol
- Full involvement in all clinical procedures
- Study co-ordination of a wide range of clinical trials
- Interaction with a variable clinical trial team including other on-site departments, CROs and trial sponsor representatives.
- Knowledge of ICH – GCP principles is highly desirable.
Flexibility over working hours is essential.
This is an exciting and dynamic role that will provide excellent development opportunities within the clinical research field.
- 25 Days Holiday per Annum, plus UK Public Holidays
- Day Off for Your Birthday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Location – 18 – 22 Queen Anne Street, London, W1G 8HU
- Hours – Full time
- Salary – £32,000 – £35,000