- +44 (0)20 7034 3301
- Send email
You are here
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions:
- Consultations will be charged at £50 for a one hour consultation
- Appointments must be booked in advance and are available Monday to Friday
- Please call 0207 034 3306 and quote ‘Facebook’ to claim this offer
- Vouchers are for the amount of £30 GBP – thirty pound sterling
- Once you have attended your consultation you will be presented with a voucher for £30 redeemable only towards a future aesthetics anti-wrinkle treatment at our Centre
- Only one voucher will be issued per person and can only be redeemed against one treatment, this voucher cannot be split or transferred to another invoice.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Terms and conditions regarding voucher validity are contained on / with each voucher.
- Treatment cost must exceed the value of the voucher and the difference can be paid for with Cash, Maestro, Visa or MasterCard. If the voucher is worth more than the order, the difference will not be refunded and cannot be applied to a future order; therefore if you do not use the entire voucher amount, the difference will be lost.
- Vouchers can only be used for part payment of aesthetic anti-wrinkle treatment. They cannot be used for any other procedures at Queen Anne Street Medical Centre. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0207 034 3306.
- Queen Anne Street Medical Centre does not give permission for vouchers to be given to any person who has not attended a consultation and therefore cannot be sold, traded or purchased for use by another person. This also applies to purchasing vouchers or voucher codes from third parties.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Vouchers that have been defaced or damaged in any way may not be accepted.
- You must not reproduce in any form the vouchers, and/or the Queen Anne Street Medical Centre trade mark (the Mark) or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so without our prior written consent. The vouchers and/or Mark may not be used in combination with any other marks, names, words or logos without our prior written consent.
- If you breach any of these conditions, we may cancel all appointments with you and decline to supply any further vouchers or treatments.
- Purchase and supply will be governed by English law. If we are prevented from performing an obligation under the contract by circumstances outside our control we will be released from that obligation and will not be liable for any failure to perform it.
- Queen Anne Street Medical Centre reserves the right to discontinue a voucher at any time or to modify any vouchers' terms and conditions.