- +44 (0)20 7034 3301
- Send email
You are here
Care at Home, Clinic or both
Once diagnosed, patients will have a conversation with their consultant in the comfortable surroundings of QASMC. Here you will be able to schedule all investigations and agree your treatment plan and your preferred location for treatment therapy at home or here at QASMC. Regular reviews with the Consultant will occur whether the treatment is at home, in the centre or a combination or both.
The benefits of receiving treatment at home:
- Ensures your world carries on as normal, providing treatment, medication and support that fits in with your life - at home, at work and even on holiday.
- By tending to you in your own environment, we can make your treatment as stress, pain and hassle free as possible, so that you can get on with your life.
- Avoiding travel into central London to receive the treatment means less interruption and inconvenience to your life
- Provides clinical expertise and nursing care to treat patients at a time and place of their choice.
- Provides 24-hour access to support and care as our specialist staff are on hand round-the-clock.
Expert Prescription management:
- we organise your medication, making sure you get the right dose of the right drug at the right time.
- Ongoing Medication support is provided. The Healthcare at Home nurses can teach you and/or your carer to administer medication, and give ongoing support with regular visits.
- A Supported hospital discharge, specialist nurses help and support in rehabilitating when you get home from hospital.
Our experienced nurses work on a local, one-on-one basis, they get to know you. It’s all about your care, your comfort and your convenience.